Wardens of Malorne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wardens of Malorne

A place for the Wardens of Malorne to relax

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Celebration of the New Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kallar Moonbreeze
Admin
Kallar Moonbreeze

The Celebration of the New Moon Empty
PostSubject: The Celebration of the New Moon   The Celebration of the New Moon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Time to get the ball rolling again methinks... I was chatting to Drazill this week and we decided a party was in order.

To celebrate the first new moon of the new lunar year (that's our excuse for being later than the lunar festival celebrations...) you are all invited to a party at the lake north of Darnassus - see map. The event will be held on a date to be fixed (suggestions?) and it will be open to other people as well. It's going to be an RP meet and greet with the intention of recruiting more Wardens and kickstarting our roleplay again.

The Celebration of the New Moon Untitled

Any ideas for things to be included at the event are welcome - my suggestions are some storytelling and fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Naurion

Naurion

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of the New Moon   The Celebration of the New Moon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:11 am

Has this already been held?
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&
Kallar Moonbreeze
Admin
Kallar Moonbreeze

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of the New Moon   The Celebration of the New Moon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:23 am

Nope - lack of interest... But we could do something still if you're interested?
Back to top Go down
Naurion

Naurion

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of the New Moon   The Celebration of the New Moon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:55 am

I'd be interested, yes.

Although, if I may suggest... If one of the purposes is to recruit new members, we may want to hold it a bit less out of the way. Very few have reason to go out by that small lake, which means it is perfect for a private meeting, but if you actually want people to notice you... not so good.

There is a small island between the Cenarion Enclave and the Craftsmens Terrace, it is central but still out of the way. Or I believe Lysistratae runs a tea house, perhaps there?

Ideas on this?

/N
Back to top Go down
Kallar Moonbreeze
Admin
Kallar Moonbreeze

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of the New Moon   The Celebration of the New Moon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:58 am

I don't think I've ever seen the tea house - where is that?
Back to top Go down
Naurion

Naurion

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of the New Moon   The Celebration of the New Moon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:19 pm

Kallar Moonbreeze wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen the tea house - where is that?

I know! I know! :-D

But I think I'll leave it to Lysistratae herself to answer.

/N
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of the New Moon   The Celebration of the New Moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Celebration of the New Moon
Page 1 of 1