Wardens of Malorne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wardens of Malorne

A place for the Wardens of Malorne to relax

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Questions about Meraniq

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalandu Thornroot

Kalandu Thornroot

RP Questions about Meraniq Empty
PostSubject: RP Questions about Meraniq   RP Questions about Meraniq Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:55 pm

I don't know the backstory of Meraniq yet. Since my character is traditional, there are some things I need to know in order to respond to him and I hope you could answer them here so I can act without presumptions.

* Is he really a death knight as the class says, raised from the dead?
* If yes, do you think that one could notice this by smell/skin/corrupted aura/frost eyes?

I acted as if Kalandu only "felt" something about Meraniq that was disturbing yesterday since I'm not sure what your intentions with the character are. If Meraniq is truly a death knight and Kalandu starts suspecting this, there will most likely be a confrontation since someone raised from the dead through necromancy is in his opinion a violation of nature and balance that should not exist.

This would be a nice RP-situation I would love to play out. That's why I'm asking.
Back to top Go down
Kallar Moonbreeze
Admin
Kallar Moonbreeze

PostSubject: Re: RP Questions about Meraniq   RP Questions about Meraniq Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:38 pm

Niq RPs as a mage I believe Smile
Back to top Go down
Kalandu Thornroot

Kalandu Thornroot

PostSubject: Re: RP Questions about Meraniq   RP Questions about Meraniq Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Oh, ok. We'll see how this plays out in-game. Fun. Smile

Using arcane magic is punishable by death as far as I know but we'll see what Cataclysm has in store since mage night elves will be playable then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Questions about Meraniq   RP Questions about Meraniq Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Questions about Meraniq
Page 1 of 1