Wardens of Malorne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wardens of Malorne

A place for the Wardens of Malorne to relax

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sooner rather than later...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drázill Silverleaf
Admin
Drázill Silverleaf

Sooner rather than later... Empty
PostSubject: Sooner rather than later...   Sooner rather than later... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Howdy guys...

As some of you may have seen from the guild message of the day, I will be taking an impromptu break from WoW for the next little while. This is due to unforseen circumstances concerning RL. Now I know that given the timing of this it does not seem like a lot of notice, but after long deliberation I have come to the conclusion that it, although not necessarily best for the guild, is what is needed on my part having always been a firm believer in the importance of my RL, from a work related, social and health point of view. I have found myself to be very busy of late and apologise for the lack of "notice" I have been giving the current plotlines and guild dynamic over the past few weeks.
I hope however in my absence that you will all continue doing what it is you do best in game and although I will not be around I am not calling an end to the plotline currently running and by no means expect any of you to continue with it now that I have taken a break. On the contrary I will detail here some suggestions as to how you may further your involvement in the plotline if you so wish and hopefully help your enjoyment within the Wardens of Malorne.

• Whilst continuing with your current patrols and or plotline related RP, please give a second to write some IC letters concerning what it is you have discovered, encountered and generally experienced whilst involved.

• Occasionally try and give a second to RP amongst yourselves, weither that be across the guild chat or out in the open world. I recently experienced some long awaited return to the Chat RP and it was a welcome refreshment. Have a go, I doubt you'll regret it.

• Work away as normal with any events you wish to do, in or outside of the plotline as you wish. I do not mean to say that I expect anything to stop whilst I'm away and in no way come to think that I am therefore an egotist, although it helps Razz , but I have never been of the mind that a guild should stop enjoying themselves because the GM is away for a while.

• Take some initiative, they're your characters...Smile

On a final note, If you wish to contact me with any questions regarding either my absence, events ideas, plotline queries, this message itself or you just want to have a chat, feel free to drop me an e-mail (countduckoo@hotmail.com). I have a definite idea as to what the plotline is going to consist of and shall be updating the forum as often as I can. Any other queries should be sent to Lysitratae, being the guilds Shan-Watcher and therefore the second in command. That does not mean to flood her with questions, as she herself is busy with her own gaming but give her a poke and see if she's up to answer them as best she can.

I'll end this on the note of an apology for missing the guild meeting tonight, but sooner rather than later has always been a moto of mine. I wish you all a very happy couple of weeks of gaming and I hope to talk to you all soon.

"May the Waywatcher guide you all"

-Shan'do Drazill Silverleaf
-Wardens of Malorne-
Back to top Go down
Naurion

Naurion

Sooner rather than later... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner rather than later...   Sooner rather than later... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:40 am

Well, in the absense of a meeting tonight, some of us (Ish, me and Calcuis) scampered off to be invited by Lysi to have tea in the tea house. It was quite enjoyable.

As I and Lysi were discussing IC the patrols and our dreams, I hatched the idea to have a "scrying session", I.E an in-guild event where we would join forces in trying to clarify our dreams and visions.
Any thoughts on this (from you, Dráz, or anybody else)? I was thinking it like a short ritual around a Moonwell, and then some in-guild general roleplay, a chance to meet. If we actually did get any "clear visions", that would be a bonus...

I have a thought about making a small, in-guild hunt as well, but we can talk about that later.

Also: Be sure to handle all your IRL carefully, take care, and welcome back when you are ready for it!

/N
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&

Sooner rather than later...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wardens of Malorne :: OOC Chat :: Free for all!-
Jump to: