Wardens of Malorne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wardens of Malorne

A place for the Wardens of Malorne to relax

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scrying session

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naurion

Naurion

Scrying session Empty
PostSubject: Scrying session   Scrying session Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Quote :
As I and Lysi were discussing IC the patrols and our dreams, I hatched the idea to have a "scrying session", I.E an in-guild event where we would join forces in trying to clarify our dreams and visions.
Any thoughts on this? I was thinking it like a short ritual around a Moonwell, and then some in-guild general roleplay, a chance to meet. If we actually did get any "clear visions", that would be a bonus...

Snippet from another post. Please discuss. I see this as a way to maintain activity around the plotline even in Drázill's absence.

/N
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&
Kallar Moonbreeze
Admin
Kallar Moonbreeze

Scrying session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrying session   Scrying session Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Sounds good. Set a date and do a calendar invite to everyone :-)
Back to top Go down
Naurion

Naurion

Scrying session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrying session   Scrying session Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Sure! But I'd like to wait for a response from Drázill or Lysistratae first, to make sure we have the blessing of our elders :-)

/N
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&
Kallar Moonbreeze
Admin
Kallar Moonbreeze

Scrying session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrying session   Scrying session Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:35 pm

*pouts* I'm a sort of elder... Razz
Back to top Go down
Drázill Silverleaf
Admin
Drázill Silverleaf

Scrying session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrying session   Scrying session Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:51 pm

I think it is a fantastic idea...
I'm currently using my time off work to write up some more of our plotline and will be working a scrying session into it...
I'll talk to you about this session on my return to playing, which should be some time at the end of this week.

Happy gaming, folks
/Draz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scrying session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrying session   Scrying session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrying session
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wardens of Malorne :: OOC Chat :: Events-
Jump to: