Wardens of Malorne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wardens of Malorne

A place for the Wardens of Malorne to relax

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What about the Worgen?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naurion

Naurion

What about the Worgen? Empty
PostSubject: What about the Worgen?   What about the Worgen? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Hey!

We are a druidic guild, in style if not in class restriction, right? What will we do about the Worgen in Cataclysm? They will have druids now, and they will have a presence in Darnassus. If any ask to join, do we let them?

Either way, I think we should discuss and make some official decision on this, because I'm pretty sure it will come up sooner or later.

My personal OOC opinion is that it could definitely broaden our in-guild RP opportunities, provided that we are careful with who we introduce. No furry LOL-RPers!

Depending on how the Worgen are introduced in Cataclysm, I would assume that Naurion's IC opinion is that anybody following the druidic path, and willing to devote themselves to the way of Malorne, should be made to feel welcome.
I suspect he will have some mixed feelings about troll druids at first, though...

Mind you, when I say "the druidic path", I'm not talking about ingame class. I'm talking about the view of the world embraced by the druids, which can also be observed by others. After all, not every religious person IRL is a priest...

/N
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&
Lysistratae

Lysistratae

What about the Worgen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about the Worgen?   What about the Worgen? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:01 am

I was thinking about this myself.... And I think the same goes for other guilds who are druidic

It depends on how you look at things I guess. They have begun to revere nature like us and even appreciate Goldrinn one of our deities. This is about Malorne and how they revere him. If they chose to fight alongside us in the forests and decide Malorne is the Aspect for them then I dont have a problem with it.

They would certainly have to earn their stripes. I'm open to the idea.
Back to top Go down
http://duskdiamond.deviantart.com/

What about the Worgen?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wardens of Malorne :: Role Playing :: Questions-
Jump to: