Wardens of Malorne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wardens of Malorne

A place for the Wardens of Malorne to relax

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of Nature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naurion

Naurion

Call of Nature Empty
PostSubject: Call of Nature   Call of Nature Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:01 pm

So, the Shattering has happened.

At the time of writing this, I haven't had time to log in on Naurion, but I've seen a bit of the devastation done to Darkshore and Ashenvale. At some point soon we should meet ingame to discuss what we believe the Waywarder has intended for us to do.

Over the next couple of days I'll spend some more time exploring our lands, to see what damage has been done.

Worth mentioning is that Kallian Shadowfall of the Handmaidens is pulling together a post-Shattering event next saturday, apparently in the Silverwing stronghold (I think). It is not exclusively limited to Handmaidens, but it is, as I understand it, to be a sort of war council.

The time has come, long overdue, to go on the offensive. Nature cries out in agony, and it is our given task to answer those cries.

/N
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&
Naurion

Naurion

Call of Nature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Nature   Call of Nature Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:16 am

I posted a suggestion to the Handmaidens of Elune to do something against the Twilight's Hammer. The suggestion was well received.

I figure that we should also do stuff about them, seeing as they are the new Main Villain of the game (since the Scourge got its hide well striped in WotLK), and also because even though the Horde are out in force in Ashenvale, the Twilight folks and their Old God masters are exerting influence as well (take a look at Lake Falathim, for instance).

There's a lot that can be done:
* There are several dungeons associated with them, starting with Blackfathom Deep. We could either go in on a flat out Search and Destroy mission, or have a quest of our own to kill or rescue somebody or recover some artifact.

* Twilight camps are everywhere, even in Darkshore. These camps need to be Cleansed.

* The influence of the Old Gods corrupt Nature itself, and can drive people mad. This creates openings for character development, if you are willing to wrestle with madness... and a mission to investigate the vile corruption should not be undertaken alone.

And, of course, gathering a force of proud Kaldorei fighters to cleanse the old kingdom of Ahn'Qiraj or the areas tainted by Yogg-Saron in Northrend lets us cooperate with other guilds.

Right. Have a think, and we'll talk more later.

/N
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&

Call of Nature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wardens of Malorne :: OOC Chat :: Events-
Jump to: