Wardens of Malorne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wardens of Malorne

A place for the Wardens of Malorne to relax

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Meeting, Gathering Place, Sunday 16th August, 23:00 Server Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drázill Silverleaf
Admin
Drázill Silverleaf

Guild Meeting, Gathering Place, Sunday 16th August, 23:00 Server Time Empty
PostSubject: Guild Meeting, Gathering Place, Sunday 16th August, 23:00 Server Time   Guild Meeting, Gathering Place, Sunday 16th August, 23:00 Server Time Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:34 am

Ishnu'Alah Wardens....

It has come to my attention that our guild hall has been quiet for quite a few days now...I must say that although not strict on activity, i would however like to see more imput into the guild and its workings...We are still a small guild...and widely unknown, if we are to change this we shall need everybodies help...

I shall be discussing these matters at the time of our meeting...information for which is stated below:

GUILD MEETING, Wardens Gathering Place in Darnassus, Sunday 16th August, 23:00 Server Time

I wish for all members to attend....and those who have not become members of this forum to be alerted of this event by members who are, namely Dariinya, Kallar, Meraniq, Archiron...I wish for you to spread the word...

If you require any more info guys...please email me at countduckoo@hotmail.com, send me a mail in game or /w me when I am on...

This meeting is off the utmost importance and shall be a discussion both IC and OOC...OOC being strictly within Raid Chat...
Back to top Go down
Kallar Moonbreeze
Admin
Kallar Moonbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting, Gathering Place, Sunday 16th August, 23:00 Server Time   Guild Meeting, Gathering Place, Sunday 16th August, 23:00 Server Time Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:05 pm

Are you going to send out calendar invitations?
Back to top Go down
Drázill Silverleaf
Admin
Drázill Silverleaf

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting, Gathering Place, Sunday 16th August, 23:00 Server Time   Guild Meeting, Gathering Place, Sunday 16th August, 23:00 Server Time Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:02 pm

I am indeed...but I really want everybody to try and register to the forum...a lot of our event organisation will take place here...

I shall be sending Calender Invites this evening at about 21:00 server time...

So watch the calenders people...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meeting, Gathering Place, Sunday 16th August, 23:00 Server Time   Guild Meeting, Gathering Place, Sunday 16th August, 23:00 Server Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Meeting, Gathering Place, Sunday 16th August, 23:00 Server Time
Page 1 of 1