Wardens of Malorne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wardens of Malorne

A place for the Wardens of Malorne to relax

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absence from the Gathering

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naurion

Naurion

Absence from the Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Absence from the Gathering   Absence from the Gathering Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:28 am

Short notice, I know, but it can't be helped (as I have had short notice myself).

I will be unable to attend the guild meeting this evening.

My landlord is having broadband outlets installed in every room in every flat (apparently they've never heard of WiFi). I only just found out that this means that I will have to unplug all my network devices, and will subsequently be unable to do anything online this evening (the technician arrives early next morning, but I have to get up even earlier to take my cat to where she will be spending the day, so I have to dismantle the network stuff tonight).

I expect I will be able to log on tomorrow already. Perhaps the gathering could be postponed to next week, since there didn't seem to be many attendees in the first place?

/N
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&
Kalandu Thornroot

Kalandu Thornroot

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Gathering   Absence from the Gathering Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Unfortunately, real life keeps me from attending the meeting tonight.

Have fun and hope many creative ideas will be discussed!
Back to top Go down
Kallar Moonbreeze
Admin
Kallar Moonbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Gathering   Absence from the Gathering Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:50 pm

You made it though Naurion Wink Did Draz turn up in the end? That human was a strange character wasn't he? Smile
Back to top Go down
Naurion

Naurion

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Gathering   Absence from the Gathering Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Kallar Moonbreeze wrote:
You made it though Naurion Wink Did Draz turn up in the end? That human was a strange character wasn't he? Smile

My first post in this topic is actually about an earlier meeting, but yes, I made it through. Drázill never showed up, I haven't seen him around since, actually #worried

Lysi was apparently talking to that paladin, trying to explain RP to him. Don't know if it succeeded...

/N
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence from the Gathering   Absence from the Gathering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence from the Gathering
Page 1 of 1