Wardens of Malorne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wardens of Malorne

A place for the Wardens of Malorne to relax

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!!

Go down 
+2
Kallar Moonbreeze
Drázill Silverleaf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Drázill Silverleaf
Admin
Drázill Silverleaf

THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!!   THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:23 am

Dear Wardens...

For those of you who have not heard or been active lately we, after conducting a meeting with the Handmaidens of Elune, have joined our efforts with said circle of Kaldorei.
To show this achievement to the Moonglade server we are currently planning a very large event that I hope to be one of the greatest this server has ever seen. I know many of you may believe that this feat may prove too large and that we may be over our heads, but it is my belief that with the combined strength of our two guilds we will make it possible.

This event is to take place some time during the month of October, or at least that is what we hope, and it is only with the help of all of you that it will become a reality.

The events main point is to celebrate the connection between both Malorne and Elune, and to show the server and those who believe our guild to be small and uneffecting that we are worth our weight in RP. It is a celebration of not only RP but the WoW Universe as a whole and as such I am planning on inviting every known guild upon the server to this event. That means if all goes according to plan, We should expect a very large turnout. With guests including The Mithril Guard, The Glitterclinks Trading Co., The Azeroth Travel Beurau, The Light of Argus, The Druids of the Wild, The Fifth Regiment, The Silver Charge, the Shadow Sentinals and indeed any other RP Guild we can get our hands on.

At present we have come up with plans for a number of things to happen during the event, of which I will detail here:

1: The Veil of Elune: An Avatar of Elune will make her way from The Temple of the Moon in Darnassus to the Isle of Darkshore and into Ashenvale followed by a platora of followers from all races, these followers will consist of all the guild members from the invited guilds and those without guilds. The followers will all be asked to bring a torch, a lantern or any other form of light source with them. These light sources will represent the lights of Elunes Starry Cloak, The Night Sky.

2: The Harvest Hunt and Feast: This will consist of a hunt through the forest of Ashenvale in which each member will be devided into two groups, The Hunters and The Gatherers. These Groups will then be paired of and put into lesser groups consisting of four attendees: 2 Hunters and 2 Gatherers. It will be the Hunters task to hunt the various creatures of the forest and procure meat from them while the gatherers procure the herbs scattered among the wild. It is each groups task to keep each other safe from harm while on this hunt and it is my hope for many players to raise their experience and those of their professions while taking part in this. I am fully aware of the level of the creatures of the Ashenvale and it is precisely this reason that each group will be even in number and level, with no group containing more than 2 Higher level characters unless it is absolutely necessary. Once this Hunt has finished, the time of which will be fifteen-thirty minutes and will be announced across General Chat, each group will make its way back to the assembly point with their trophies of the hunt. The produce will then be handed over to assembled chefs and broth makers(Cooks and alchemists) and the feast will begin, during this feast an Avatar of Malorne will join the Avatar of Elune in its announcement, blessing all those who have attended and the food they will eat. It is encouraged at this point for the attendees to converse among themselves whilst eating, possibly strengthening both independent RP and RP amongst guilds.

3: The Bursting of the Stars: This Will begin with the formation by members of both circles of Kaldorei into a series of Star shapes connected by strands of Green and purple light. Amidst these shapes will stand both representitives of the Eternals, their Avatars. Whilst in the middle of each star these Avatars will offer one last prayer and blessing to the attendees before being shallowed in a beam of light, The Eternals essence draining from them. This will then be followed immediately by a crescendo of Fireworks to signify the stars bursting over head. Ending the Festival.

As you may have guessed this festival is going to hopefully be a huge deal, and these ideas are just three. WE NEED MORE!!...I am looking for help from every member of our guild on this and it is my hope that I will have an idea from each of you, one is all I ask.

Please get back to me as soon as you can, leave your comments and Ideas here...a please keep in mind how much this is going to need a group effort...

I know yas all have some awesome Ideas...its getting them down and getting things rolling that we aim to do here...

"Malorne watch over you all"

Drazill Do'Urdan
Shan'do Warden of Malorne

Last edited by Drázill Do'Urdan on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kallar Moonbreeze
Admin
Kallar Moonbreeze

PostSubject: Re: THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!!   THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Well you know where I stand - I don't want to have to pay to move Kallar (although that might change) but I'm happy to roll a new character wherever you and Galataia go to Smile
Shame it's come to this though Sad
Back to top Go down
Sissil Moonweave

Sissil Moonweave

PostSubject: Re: THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!!   THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:09 pm

This is a fantastic idea, but I don't think that we should move server. Moonglade is stasticly speaking the best server for alliance RP, and with this initiative I don't think we should give up here! We should stay. We will gather and grow, and we will look away when being flamed by haters or rp-snobs.

cheers

ps: and you wont find better rp opportunities than on this server. I've been moving around a LOT.. And this is my final destination!
Back to top Go down
http://www.manasource.wordpress.com
Drázill Silverleaf
Admin
Drázill Silverleaf

PostSubject: Re: THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!!   THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:10 am

I would like you all to know that as of not so long ago Galataia has announced that she will not be moving server...

I came to the descision not to move not so long ago either, I realised that the Wardens is a rare thing to find in WoW...

I would also like you all to know that I am very proud of each and every one of you who have held on through all the rough times...You are a credit to this guild...and I am proud to know such genuine people...and have them as friends and Guild members...

*offers cookies and cookies*

Now...back to topic on the event...

Anyone have any plans?....Any ideas?...the hour of need grows close...

Very Happy:D:D:D

Remember we aim to make this one of the biggest events this server has ever seen...Something to be proud of and get ourselves out there...
Back to top Go down
Meraniq

Meraniq

PostSubject: Re: THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!!   THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:57 pm

There is simply too many events happening with us!

We have turned from hybernation to hyper active!
Gooodie

And especially seeing all of us dancing at the Ball.. haah!

Glad that we are not moving.. MG is good to stay.
And well i think we will be making our name known.. there are already quite few friends around as well as I got a new good friend in Mithril guard IC

Lets kick it up a notch!

-Mer
Back to top Go down
http://thegolden-dragon.deviantart.com
Drázill Silverleaf
Admin
Drázill Silverleaf

PostSubject: Pick up ze pace y'all!   THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:02 pm

Guys...we need to step it up a notch...

We NEED ideas from everybody for this festival....

Handmaidens have already contributed so much...we NEED more...

We want it to be an equal festival to both Malorne and Elune...

And so far it is very one sided...

EVERY idea will be discussed...and ran through with everybody...

GET POSTING WARDENS!!...

LETS GET THIS WAGON TRAIN A MOVIN'!!...
Back to top Go down
Latanya Silverdew

PostSubject: Re: THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!!   THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:01 pm

Woah Drazill, i was getting emotional then when i read about you leaving the server and wanting us to join you, it is very upsetting to hear that you have lost hope in moonglade on 4 other occasions. But i am Very glad you have decided to stay and honestly very relieved. i just want to point out that if it wasn't for you i would never have heard of the wardens!
I believe We need to aim for expansion and possiby i think we should focus on targetting new players or low level chars to join with us and offer them the help and support with their exp gaining all the while keeping them in the know with events and important meetings and installing our beliefs upon them and making them feel welcome and included. I know planning events is also very important and exciting and seeing them through very rewarding but with regards to the deeps as you pointed out lastnight yourself it was disappointing that we started with 9 and it ended with 3. With higher volumes of people within our guild i believe it will benefit our role play events. I have a few ideas of more dance events with the insight of having scouts around the area to openly invite chars with no obvious guild standings and possible chars that have lost faith in their current guild.
i want you all to let me know any thoughts on this, you may think it's pap but i feel ideas allow thoughts to branch out imagination and develop new fresh ideas or better ones.
Sorry for the essay!!!
Back to top Go down
Latanya Silverdew

PostSubject: Re: THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!!   THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:03 pm

Ooh i think it was great that we joined with the handmaidens, it took me a while to figure out that they were another guild but Kodos!! Good job mate, oh by the way Drazill.... CHOCOLATE!!!! hehe
Back to top Go down
Kallar Moonbreeze
Admin
Kallar Moonbreeze

PostSubject: Re: THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!!   THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Latanya Silverdew wrote:
I know planning events is also very important and exciting and seeing them through very rewarding but with regards to the deeps as you pointed out lastnight yourself it was disappointing that we started with 9 and it ended with 3. With higher volumes of people within our guild i believe it will benefit our role play events.

I mostly agree with what you say about getting more people in, but I think the main problem with the deeps was that we started an hour later than we'd planned, so with the RP beforehand and then running the instance it was quite late by the time we'd finished, which caused problems for people who'd got to be up the next morning (me included). The trouble with instances is that they do go on a long time, so while the RP was fun I couldn't commit to staying for the run through. If it had been a Friday or Saturday I think we'd have found more people staying online later, so maybe that's something to consider? Or to have events during the day at weekends?
Back to top Go down
Latanya Silverdew

PostSubject: Re: THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!!   THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:26 pm

that was one of my concerns also Kallar that alot of us had other things to be done or were preoccupied. I agree that if it had of been the weekend it would have been much easier for many of our wardens. I quoted from what Drazill mentioned lastnight but understandably i am aware of everyones commitments, we can never plan for the unexpected in rl, i felt so awful that i was going to be late and was very grateful that i managed to get the message across to you and Drazill, but still felt as though i was partially to blame for making everyone wait so long. I am very committed to the standings of our guild and hope that i can make events in time in the future. I hope i didn't offend anyone in my previous message, my intention was only for the positive,

XX
Back to top Go down
Archiron Owlcaller

PostSubject: Re: THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!!   THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:44 am

Good god I need to catch up on this...

Right....

Well, other than retelling the stories of Malorne and Elune at the event... I'm stuck for ideas. Maybe a few of our own stories too. Some inspiring, some funny, some touching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!!   THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE FESTIVAL OF THE ETERNALS!!!..READ ALL OF THIS POST!!!
Page 1 of 1