Wardens of Malorne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wardens of Malorne

A place for the Wardens of Malorne to relax

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naurion Moonstrider

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naurion

Naurion

Naurion Moonstrider Empty
PostSubject: Naurion Moonstrider   Naurion Moonstrider Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:02 am

Full Name: Naurion Moonstrider
In-Game: Naurion
Nickname:

Affiliation: Darnassus

Race: Kaldorei
Class: Druid
Professions: Herbalism and Alchemy

Sex: Male
Hair: Green, worn long, with a long beard.
Eyes: Amber
Height: 6,9'
Garments/Armour: Robe when in leisure, leather armour when in the field.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality: Solemn and brooding, benevolent but fierce when necessary. Sharing.

History: (In brief) Son of Alatheena Moonstrider (Captain in the Sentinel army) and Falador Duskgreen (Harbour Master) from Nendis, Aszhara.

Apprenticed to the druid Fandral Greenbough at the age of 225, studied for him in Nendis and other parts of Aszhara. When the Third War broke out Fandral was sent to take part in the fighting but Naurion, being still underage, was sent to assist in caring for the refugees.

Fandral fell at the battle of Mount Hyjal, and Naurions training was taken up by some of the survivors of the war along with a group of other masterless apprentices. When the dust settled, Naurion set out for a visit to Nendis with his sister, but found the town in ruins and both their fathers dead. Their mother, Alatheena, met them among the ruins and explained about the betrayal of Illidan Stormrage and the naga. Consumed with grief she then left her two children in the care of others, resigned from her position in the Sentinel army and joined Maiev Shadowsong in the Watchers' hunt for Illidan.

As soon as Teldrassil was ready to receive its population Naurion and his sister moved there to share a small household near Shadowglen.
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&
Kallar Moonbreeze
Admin
Kallar Moonbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Naurion Moonstrider   Naurion Moonstrider Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:24 am

Nice backstory Smile
Back to top Go down
Naurion

Naurion

PostSubject: Re: Naurion Moonstrider   Naurion Moonstrider Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:12 pm

Thank you Smile

Naurion's sister Leiandrea can be seen here and here. She is, of course, an alt of mine, and the one I mostly play on apart from Naurion. As you can see she has been in the game a bit longer... Leia is a rather more practical-minded person than Naurion, preferring to deal with matters less spiritual and more down to earth. This does most certainly not mean that she denies the spiritual side of things, just that she feels it is better left to others to pursue.

Edit: I figured I should display the other night elf characters I have made on Moonglade. I made these mainly to test out the classes, and also because my way of avoiding getting bored with playing a character is not to grind PUGs but to quest around and level up these "little ones".

First up is Shindrell Mistblade, a young Kaldorei warrior who aspires to one day join the Sentinel Army properly. She is originally from the region around Astranaar, but has spent the last few years on Teldrassil, in training. She strives to display the same secure demeanor as the elder Sentinels, but not always successfully.

Second is Seriadne Starmist, a priestess of Elune who has just reached the stage in her novitiate where she is expected to travel on her own and serve Elune wherever the road takes her. She is from Darkshore, her closest family being fishers. She is usually humble, but without being meek.

Last but not least is Belannah Dusksong, a fledgling Outrunner and rogue. She, too, is most recently from Darkshore, although her family moved there from Felwood to pursue trade and crafts of different kinds. Belannah was always cunning, and used this to her and her family's advantage in many ways, but had little heart for crafts. She readily applied for training with the Outrunners, and has now been set to prove herself. If she is successful, she may be admitted into the ranks as a Scout.

None of these characters are in the guild, obviously, and at this time I do not play them regularly, apart from Leiandrea. I do however submit their skills to be called upon by any guild member in need of them, whether as a temporary travelling companion, use of any of their professions or anything else. Also, if any newer guild member is in need of a boost through any low level dungeon, Leia will be happy to assist Smile

Last edited by Naurion on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info!)
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naurion Moonstrider   Naurion Moonstrider Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naurion Moonstrider
Page 1 of 1