Wardens of Malorne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wardens of Malorne

A place for the Wardens of Malorne to relax

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Screenies of Naurion in various places and situations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naurion

Naurion

Screenies of Naurion in various places and situations  Empty
PostSubject: Screenies of Naurion in various places and situations    Screenies of Naurion in various places and situations  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Here's a link to my Flickr "photo" set for Naurion. It will likely be updated irregularly.

Flickrrrr

/Naurion

(Edit: I just realized there is a thread for screenshots. Could a moderator please move this thread there?)

Last edited by Naurion on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&
Kallar Moonbreeze
Admin
Kallar Moonbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Screenies of Naurion in various places and situations    Screenies of Naurion in various places and situations  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:18 pm

"Naurion relaxing with a friend in Darnassus." - is that why he was shirtless and there's a bed in the back of the room? Wink

Nice pictures, keep them coming Smile
Back to top Go down
Naurion

Naurion

PostSubject: Re: Screenies of Naurion in various places and situations    Screenies of Naurion in various places and situations  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:42 pm

*ahem* Bed? What bed? I have no idea what you mean...
Her name is Treshala Fallowbrook, by the way, and she has quite a sad story.

That is by the way my new "leisure" robe, the Ancestral Robe. Like it?

/N

Last edited by Naurion on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More info)
Back to top Go down
Naurion

Naurion

PostSubject: Re: Screenies of Naurion in various places and situations    Screenies of Naurion in various places and situations  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:34 pm

By the way, there is another room in Darnassus almost exactly like this, but without an NPC. I think others in our guild are using it as a home. I made up a bit of a backstory here, saying that Treshala kindly took in Naurion and his sister as lodgers when they had to leave their home in Starbreeze when the furbolgs attacked it. That would explain why they both come back there now and then to visit. I've also claimed that there are others who have lodged with her, as an explanation for why other characters may appear from time to time.

/N
Back to top Go down
Kallar Moonbreeze
Admin
Kallar Moonbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Screenies of Naurion in various places and situations    Screenies of Naurion in various places and situations  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:48 pm

Naurion wrote:
By the way, there is another room in Darnassus almost exactly like this, but without an NPC. I think others in our guild are using it as a home.

If it's the one that you can only reach via a bridge above a shop, then I use that one as a home. I've never seen anyone else in there though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screenies of Naurion in various places and situations    Screenies of Naurion in various places and situations  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screenies of Naurion in various places and situations
Page 1 of 1