Wardens of Malorne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wardens of Malorne

A place for the Wardens of Malorne to relax

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction - Kalandu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalandu Thornroot

Kalandu Thornroot

Introduction - Kalandu Empty
PostSubject: Introduction - Kalandu   Introduction - Kalandu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:39 pm

Just wanted to write down a brief description of myself.

I'm a med student from Stockholm, Sweden where I live with my soon-to-be wife. I've been roleplaying since childhood, fun stuff.

In WoW I previously played on Argent Dawn for a few years in a dwarf family guild where most characters were related to eachother. Over time people dropped off though and I stopped playing. I've been more offline than online since then, occasionally playing different characters for some time. I'm now back for a more regular visit.

Kalandu is my first Night Elf-character and he's inspired by the Na'avis relationship with nature in the movie Avatar which made me "get" the Night Elf-race. Prior to this I've hade a pretty dwarven view on elves in generally, thinking them to be... pointy-eared, tall, arrogant fops. But I've changed... promise Wink

I like exploring and learning the lore of places I visit, which also includes dungeons. Since my return I've tried to experience alot of the content from Classic WoW and TBC that I haven't seen when I've been offline. I'm planning on doing the old raids and dungeons for fun and incorporate roleplaying in it. But I'm no hardcore raider and will probably never be, just because I like my good night's sleep.

Since exploring takes you far from home, I wanted to create a stronger connection with the feel of the kaldorei by roleplaying more with other kaldorei. I think the White Stag is a nice object of devotion for a night elf male symbolizing paternity, strength, mystery and grace and this is why I was interested in the Wardens in the first place.

Hope you've bared with me this far and thanks for reading if you did. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kalandu Thornroot

Kalandu Thornroot

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Kalandu   Introduction - Kalandu Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:27 am

Hey guys and gals.

School is taking a toll on my spare time so I haven't been able to join in the fun. This semester is about surgery which is fun but the days are long.

I really like what you're doing and the ideas I read about here on the forum.

Go Wardens!

Back to top Go down
Drázill Silverleaf
Admin
Drázill Silverleaf

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Kalandu   Introduction - Kalandu Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:49 pm

And lovely to meet you Mr. Kalandu!...

Cool to hear college is going well man...Smile
Back to top Go down
Kalandu Thornroot

Kalandu Thornroot

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Kalandu   Introduction - Kalandu Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:53 pm

...oh and my name is Andreas when my eyes aren't glowing. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Kalandu   Introduction - Kalandu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Kalandu
Page 1 of 1