Wardens of Malorne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wardens of Malorne

A place for the Wardens of Malorne to relax

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction - Draz/Jordan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drázill Silverleaf
Admin
Drázill Silverleaf

Introduction - Draz/Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Introduction - Draz/Jordan   Introduction - Draz/Jordan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Howdy folks,
I just thought I'd give a little OOC intro to the face behind the often absent Draz Razz. Its been long enough now and I think perhaps after a year, its time...XD

My name is Jordan Lee and I'm twenty years of age. Currently living in Cork in a lovely little area that looks like the shire and has the handy little advantage of being smack bang in the centre of the city, I try not to question my luck. Wink
I live there with four of my mates, one of which is also a happy resident of Moonglade Smile...But horde-side (Boo-hiss!) Razz
As I write this I'm currently visiting home in Kingscourt, County Cavan after six months of living in Cork (Four hour bus rides are not fun!).
I work in Gamestop in both the Ballincollig area and Blackpool and am currently employed as a Senior Sales Assistant, but shall hopefully be promoted to Assistant Manager of a store of my own at some point in the near future.*Fingers crossed*
I spend the occasional evening reading novels, both graphic and otherwise, enjoying a nice pint from the local bar come brewery "The Fran Well" or just chillaxing out on WoW in the heroics I've become addicted too of late...
I have a keen interest in art and writing and studied Art in college having always wanted to be an animator, unfortunately due to the sorry state of things in this country, it didn't happen but Ce la vie!...
I've been playing WoW on and off for four years, moreso off than on and what with the huuuuge demand in the gaming retail industry find myself playing less and less rescently. BUT, I am still here and do not intend on leaving any time soon!...
I hope you enjoyed this little read into the life of Draz outside of WoW. My favourite colour is green and I enjoy a nice mug of coffee. Wink

-Jay
Back to top Go down
Leani

Leani

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Draz/Jordan   Introduction - Draz/Jordan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:48 pm

OHai! So this is the person behind that elven face.

I have a question for you:
I noticed you use alot of dots... Behind your sentances... Does that have a history?... Or a certain meaning...?
Back to top Go down
Drázill Silverleaf
Admin
Drázill Silverleaf

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Draz/Jordan   Introduction - Draz/Jordan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:34 am

Not particularly................;P

Its a habit I've picked up from my text sending and it seems to have transfered its way over to WoW.

To some peoples interest and often annoyance...Razz

Really I've forgotten I do it...But I usually use it in RP to show that I am not finished talking speaking of something...Or am awaiting a response to something that is not necessarily a question...

Thank you for asking Leani!...Smile
Back to top Go down
Kalandu Thornroot

Kalandu Thornroot

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Draz/Jordan   Introduction - Draz/Jordan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:03 am

Hello there Draz/Jordan. Nice to meet you :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Draz/Jordan   Introduction - Draz/Jordan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Draz/Jordan
Page 1 of 1